This web site is sponsored by Dr. Lori Hart. Dr. Hart intends that this site be interactive. Comments, visitor participation and questions are welcome and desired. RelatingWithHart.com is a professionally interactive and written website intended to provide GENERIC advice to site visitors regarding relationships, psychological and general counseling and well-being. On this site you will find links to other informational services, articles, an advice column similar to a “Dear Abby” column, and service information. Before commencing use of this web site you must read the information provided below, which provides that by use of this site, you agree to the terms and conditions described therein.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE DOES NOT CREATE A PATIENT THERAPIST RELATIONSHIP AND IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR FACE-TO-FACE CLINICAL TREATMENT. ANY COMMENTS MADE BY DR. LORI HART ON THE WEB SITE ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE.
PLEASE ALSO BE ADVISED THAT USERS OF THIS SITE ARE EXPECTED TO POST ONLY RELEVANT, RESPECTFUL AND NON-OFFENSIVE COMMENTS OR STATEMENTS. DR. HART RETAINS SOLE DISCRETION TO REMOVE OFFENSIVE CONTENT FROM THE SITE AND TO BLOCK AND DELETE IRRELEVANT, DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE COMMENTS. INDIVIDUALS WHO PERSIST IN SUCH POSTINGS WILL HAVE THEIR SITE ACCESS BLOCKED.
1. Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by RelatingWithHart.com or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, display, post, or transmit material on this site only if expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. RelatingWithHart.com in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
3. Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, RelatingWithHart.com makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
4. Specific Disclaimer Concerning Medical Information. The information provided in this Web site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical advice. All medical information presented should be discussed with your health care professional. Remember, the failure to seek timely medical advice can have serious ramifications. We urge you to discuss any current health related problems you are experiencing with a health care professional immediately. If you are experiencing severe mental health problems or having thoughts of harm to yourself or someone else, you should reach out to your treating therapist or physician, suicide prevention line or dial 911 for immediate assistance.
5. Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND YOUR USE OF IT IS EXCLUSIVELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. RELATINGWITHHART.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN IT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR QUALITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELATINGWITHHART.COM ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES, THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS YOU ACCESS OR BROWSE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM IT.
6. Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of RelatingWithHart.com and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, RelatingWithHart.com is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. RelatingWithHart.com does not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. If you submit such a request you will receive a standard response recommending that you consult with your own healthcare professional. Please note that Dr. Hart will not respond to any question concerning a specific medical or health condition. If you transmit such information, while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private. We urge you not to provide any confidential information about yourself or your health to Dr. Hart by electronic communication. If you do so, it is at your own risk.
7. Privacy. RelatingWithHart.com has created this statement to demonstrate Dr. Hart’s commitment to online privacy. It discloses her information-gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
You may visit this Web site without submitting any information about yourself. If you send an email, you will be submitting identifiable information about yourself. Dr. Hart will use this information for replying to your message. This site will not share this information with any other parties. Our Web site may log the IP addresses of visitors, but only to administer the site and diagnose problems with our server. IP addresses are not used to otherwise identify individuals.
When Dr. Hart participates in an online conversation or “chat” purchased by users, only Dr. Hart and the purchasers are authorized to read these chat conversations unless the purchaser of these services provides Dr. Hart with express written permission to third parties to view the online chat conversation.
Dr. Hart, when responding to any query will use her best efforts to ensure any public response to the inquirer will not contain any individually identifiable personal information which could reasonably identify the inquirer. However, all users of RelatingWithHart.com’s Web site bear the full responsibility to conceal any personal information in their posts to the Web site. Users are absolutely forbidden to post any individually identifiable information or information which could reasonably identify another individual’s personal identity. If an individual posts any personal information about him or herself, that individual has no reasonable expectation of privacy in that information.
8. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
9. Content of Linked Sites. RelatingWithHart.com has not reviewed other sites linked to its site, and is not responsible for their content. Accessing linked sites is at your own risk. Such links are provided solely for user convenience and neither Dr. Hart nor RelatingWithHart.com renders any endorsement of the content of any third party web sites.
10. Export Control. Software and other materials from this site may be subject to United States export control. The export control laws of the United States prohibit exporting certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of specially designated nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department’s table of deny-orders. RelatingWithHart.com does not authorize the downloading or exporting of any software or technical data from this site to any prohibited jurisdiction under the United States export laws.
11. Revisions. RelatingWithHart.com reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
12. Disputes. This agreement is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania, regardless of conflicts of laws. Any legal action must be brought in the appropriate Court of Common Pleas of Montgomery County or the federal district court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim between the parties, who consent to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts.
13. Intellectual Property Limitation of Liability. RelatingWithHart.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask visitors to our site to do the same. If you believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to the designated agent of RelatingWithHart.com:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that you claim to be infringing is located on the site;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, including the law of copyright fair use;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The designated agent of RelatingWithHart.com for notification of claims of copyright infringement on this site will be notified of this notification.
Similarly, if you believe any of your trademarks or service marks has been infringed, or if you believe that your image has been used without your consent, please notify the designated agent of RelatingWithHart.com.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE.